|Items marked with this symbol are only available at a level of 3 or higher!||Vegan Friendly|
Pick Your … SPICY LEVEL … On a Dish
|Mild||Regular||Medium||Medium Hot||Hot||Extra Hot|
- Vegetable Samosa – (V) – Deep fried crisp pastries stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes.
- Vegetable Pakora – (V) – Fresh vegetables dipped in gram flour batter and deep-fried.
- Aloo Tikki – Mildly spiced minced deep-fried potatoes with Gram flour.
- Special Aloo Tikki – Potato cutlet topped with chickpeas, onion, yogurt and two kinds of chutney.
- Chaat Samosa – Samosa topped with Garbanzo beans, onion, yogurt, and two kinds of chutney.
- Special Papri Chaat – A tangy, sweet blend of chickpeas, potatoes, papadies, and a touch of yogurt, served with Black Indian Salt.
- Paneer Pakora – Cubes of homemade cheese, deep-fried, served with chutney.
- Chicken Pakora – Mildly spiced boneless chicken fritters flavored with fresh onions, garlic, and ginger.
- Mixed Platter – Samosa, vegetable pakora, and chicken pakora.
- Gobi Chilli (DRY) – Deep fried crispy cauliflower cooked with Hot & Tangy Sauce.
- Chicken 65 – Deep fried chicken cooked with mustard seed, curry leaves, whole red chilies and tossed with hot sauce.
- Indian Salad (V) – Slices of onions and tomatoes
- House Salad (V) – Fresh tossed greens with herbs and lemon.
- Cucumber Salad (V) – Diced cucumber and chopped tomato salad.
- Tomato Soup – (V) – Tomato extract in cream sauce.
- Lentil Soup – Lentil soup, mildly spiced.
- Chicken Soup – Chicken soup, mildly spiced.
Our breads are baked in the clay oven.
- Naan – Plain Bread Baked In Tandoor.
- Tandoori Roti – Whole Wheat Baked In Tandoor.
- Poori – Two Pieces Whole Wheat Naan, Deep Fried.
- Paratha – Whole Wheat Layered And Baked In Tandoor.
- Bhatura – Deep Fried Puffed White Flour Bread.
- Garlic Naan – Naan Topped With Fresh Garlic And Herbs.
- Onion Naan – Naan Stuffed With Chopped Onion.
- Paneer Naan – Naan Stuffed With Home Made Cheese.
- Keema Naan – Naan Stuffed With Ground Lamb And Spices.
- Peshwari Naan – Naan Stuffed With Slightly Sweet Coconut, Nuts, And Cherries.
- Aloo Naan – Naan Filled With Spiced Potatoes.
- Chef Special Naan – Naan Stuffed With Chicken, Onions, Home Made Cheese & Light Spices.
- Aloo Partha – Whole Wheat Bread Stuffed With Lightly Spiced Potatoes.
- Chilli Naan – Naan Layered With Fresh Green Chilli.
Biryani & Rice
- White Rice
- Jeera Rice – Basmati Cooked With Jeera.
- Vegetable Biryani – Basmati Rice And Mixed Vegetables Flavored With Ginger And Garlic, Cooked With Indian Herbs On Low Heat.
- Chicken Biryani – Basmati Rice And Chicken, Richly Flavored With Ginger And Garlic, Cooked With Onions, Bell Peppers, And Indian Herbs On Low Heat.
- Goat Biryani – Basmati Rice And Goat, Richly Flavored With Ginger And Garlic, Cooked With Herbs And Spices.
- Lamb Biryani – Basmati Rice And Lamb, Richly Flavored With Ginger And Garlic, Cooked With Onions, Bell Peppers, And Indian Herbs On Low Heat.
- Shrimp Biryani – Basmati Rice And Shrimp, Richly Flavored With Ginger And Garlic, Cooked With Onions, Bell Peppers, And Indian Herbs On Low Heat.
- Shahi Special Biryani – Lamb, Chicken, Shrimp And Vegetables Cooked With Basmati Rice In Awesome Herbs And Spices.
- Special Punjabi Kadhi – Crispy Pastry Dumplings Stuffed With Mildly Spicy Vegetables And Cooked In A Light Yogurt Sauce.
- Mixed Vegetables – Fresh Vegetables Blended With Spices And A Touch Of Curry Sauce.
- Mushroom Saag – Tender Mushrooms Cooked With Spinach, Tomato And Onion Sauce.
- Saag Cholay – Spinach And Chick Peas Cooked In Tomato And Onion Gravy.
- Aloo Mutter – Potatoes Cooked With Green Peas And Spices.
- Aloo Gobi – Wedges Of Potatoes And Cauliflower Cooked With Tomatoes In Ginger And Onion Gravy.
- Dal Makhani – Three Lentils Cooked Overnight In Tandoor Enriched With Onion And Tomato Puree.
- Tadka Dal – Two Split Lentil Cooked With Turmeric, Tomato And Spices.
- Channa Masala – Tender Garbonzo Beans Cooked With Onion, Tomatoes And Spices.
- Aloo Vindaloo – Wedges Of Potato Cooked With Onion Gravy, With A Touch Of Tomato Sauce And Vinegar.
- Aloo Saag – Potato Cubes Cooked With Spinach And Spices.
- Aloo Methi – Potatoes Cooked In Light Spices With Fenugreek Leaves.
- Mutter Paneer – Home Made Cottage Cheese Cubes Cooked With Green Peas And Spices.
- Paneer Tikka Masala – Golden Fried Cottage Cheese Cubes Simmered In Tomato Gravy.
- Kadai Paneer – Homemade Cottage Cheese Cubes Cooked With Dices Of Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Herbs And Spices.
- Navaratan Khorma – Nine Jewels Of Vegetables, Nuts, And Fruits Cooked In Rich Tomato Gravy.
- Malai Kofta – Golden Fried Home Made Cottage Cheese And Potato Dumplings Simmered In Creamy Sauce With Cashews And Raisins.
- Saag Paneer – Golden Fried Cottage Cheese Cubes Cooked In Spinach And Spices.
- Baingan Bhartha – Oven-Baked Egg Plant Cooked With Onion, Tomatoes, And Spices.
- Bhindi Masala – Cut Okra Cooked With Onion, Tomatoes And Indian Spices.
- Paneer Makhani – Cubes Of Paneer Cooked In A Mild Cream Sauce.
- Fish Cholay – Salmon cooked with chickpeas and light spices.
- Shrimp Curry – Shrimp cooked in a blend of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and spices.
- Shrimp Kadai – Shrimp cooked with dices of onion and green bell pepper.
- Shrimp or Fish Masala – Shrimp cooked in a blend of onions, tomatoes, ginger, and garlic.
- Shrimp or Fish Saag – Shrimp cooked in spinach and spices.
- Fish or Shrimp Makhani – Fish cooked in tangy tomato sauce
- Butter Chicken – Tender pieces of chicken tikka cooked in a mild, rich tomato sauce.
- Chicken Mushroom – Tender pieces of chicken tikka cooked in a mild, rich tomato sauce.
- Chicken Tikki Masala – Clay pot roasted soft chunks of chicken cooked in tangy creamy tomato sauce.
- Chicken Curry – Chicken cooked in a blend of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and spices.
- Chicken Kadai – Boneless chicken cooked with diced onion, bell pepper, and spices in onion sauce.
- Chicken Vindaloo – Chicken cooked with potato cubes in hot and spicy sauce.
- Pepper Chicken – Chicken cooked with onion, tomato and spices.
- Chicken Cholay – Chicken and chickpeas cooked in tomato and onion gravy.
- Chicken Khorma – Boneless chicken with cashews and raisins with a touch of cream.
- Chicken Rogan Josh – Tender chunks of savory chicken cooked in yogurt, herbs and spices.
- Chicken Saag – Chicken cooked with lightly spiced spinach.
- Chicken Tikki Saag – Clay pot roasted boneless chicken cubes cooked in lightly spiced spinach.
- Chicken and Shrimp Curry – Chicken and shrimp cooked in a blend of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and spices.
- Goat Curry – Goat cooked in slow heat with traditional spices.
- Lamb Curry – Lamb cooked in a blend of onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and spices.
- Lamb Saag – Lamb cooked with spinach, onion, and tomato.
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney
- Mint Chutney
- Onion Chutney
- Rice Kheer – Indian style rice pudding, served cool with pistachios.
- Gajar Halwa – Carrot Halwa is a classic sweet dish made with carrots, sugar, cardamom powder and milk.
- Kulfi – Indian style ice cream with the nutty taste of pistachios and a touch of rosewater.
- Rasamalai – Cheese dumplings, soaked in sweetened thickened milk, delicately flavored with cardamom and served chilled.
- Gulab Jamun – Homemade soft milk balls dipped in honey syrup.
Chai Indian Tea – Black tea infused with cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, and clove, made with milk.
Soft Drinks – Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Dr. Pepper, Lemonade, & Iced Tea.
Mango Lassi – A refreshing and delicious yogurt drink, sweetened with sugar and mango.
Sweet Lassi – A cool yogurt drink with sugar.
Salti Lassi – A salty yogurt drink blended with crushed cumin